Home Uncategorized Chaos as three-year-old girl’s hair catches fire blowing out candles at a...

Chaos as three-year-old girl’s hair catches fire blowing out candles at a birthday party in Darwin

23
0
Chaos as three-year-old girl’s hair catches fire blowing out candles at a birthday party in Darwin

A three-year-old girl’s birthday party in Darwin was disrupted after her hair caught fire while blowing out candles on the cake. Ambulance officers attended and treated her for minor injuries…
Read More

Previous article‘The future is bleak.’ Why more Brits are turning to food banks
Next articleCare worker posts video after losing her job because she refused to get vaccinated

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here